Senior Analyst / Associate
- Support senior bankers in researching and creating marketing pitch materials, building financial models to value potential clients, and researching companies.
- Assist in active Merger & Acquisition transaction execution including, but not limited to: financial analysis, model creation, drafting memoranda, due diligence, attending client meetings and drafting sessions, creating data rooms, and any other support services required to assist in closing an engagement.
- Marketing outreach efforts including some cold calling and email marketing.
- Assist with managing deal pipeline.
- Demonstrated financial background in M&A and/or accounting or finance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing, and challenging environment.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent communications skills (written / verbal).
- Collaborative team player.
- Must have a positive can do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Strong client management and analytical skills.
- Series 79 and Series 63 preferred, but not required.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years of mergers and acquisitions related experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous industry experience with Aerospace / Defense / Government Contracting transactions preferred, but not required.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.